Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use which govern Hertfordshire Practical Parenting Programme’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Hertfordshire Practical Parenting Programme’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website, who is based in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own doing so, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text and image content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- We may post material which is owned by or licensed to us onto social media channels. Reproduction is prohibited.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the factual or historical information mentioned or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The management board of HPPP have a responsibility to act in its’ best interest and in doing so, may decide to refuse or return a donation if it does not meet with the charity’s aims, or it if would be unlawful of unethical to accept it.
Donations from organisations or industry will be subject to due diligence to ensure the source of the donation meets the companies’ aims and objectives.
Donations which may be detrimental to the company may be refused or returned.
Purpose of donations
All donations will be used to support families in crisis in Hertfordshire or one of our other projects in line with our not-for-profit objectives.
All payments through the website are made via Paypal.
Paypal fees may reduce the value of your donation.
The company has no control over the Paypal system or any responsibility for any technical issues which may stop your donation reaching us.
Unauthorised card use
If you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
Last updated: February 2020